For this I made a card for my journaling out of the box. It's using a cereal box cardboard. This one had been used as a wipe out for the left over paints that I had while making other projects. I also have a part of stencil showing through.
The sentiment was something that I found on google and wrote on a word document using some fun font that I had. I used my prima chalk rusty bucket ink to edge the sentiement. I edge the card with my sharpie in brown and used the black sharpie to highlight the embellishments.
I'm entering this in the following challenges:
- Left of center challenges - theme is witch but I'm entering this as LOC
- Open-minded crafting fun - favorite technique - I just ADORE doing mixed media it's really freeing and having a page that is started that you finish this way is so much fun! Hope you like it too!
- A bit more time to craft - Anything goes
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything goes
- Create and Inspire challenge - Anything goes
That's it for today!!! It sure was a BUSY day!!! Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!!!