Merditation - TEW New challenge Tic Tac Toe

Hello!  I'm here with a very busy busy day!  Today I'm here with a new challenge over at The East Wind and this time it's TIC TAC TOE

Here's the TIC TAC TOE
For this make I used the fabulous Merditation.  I made a postcard and you can see the video here:
And the postcard is available in my Etsy card here.


The image was colored with my copics.  I used some paints on this.  I also used some sentiment that I found while doing a search online (yup using Google) on Meditation. :) I thought this would be great fun for this postcard!

I'm entering this postcard in the following challenges:
  1. Scrappers-delights-challenge-blog - anything goes
  2. Creative artiste mixed media - Anything goes
  3. Creative fingers challenge blog - Anything goes
  4. Simply papercrafts for all occassions - anything goes
  5. Crafting with an attitude - Anything goes
That's it for this post but there's lots more coming up today!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Gorgeous !!! I really love that background :-D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky, What a fun message! I love your mixed media project. Beautifully done. Thanks for entering the Scrapper's Delights anything goes challenge. Becky DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card thank you for sharing with us at Simply Papercraft - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colour palette! Thanks for participating at Scrappers Delights :)
    DT Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and such fun sentiment :) Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers! Hope you will join us again!
    Remember to check back to see if you are one of our winners too :)
    And I'm so sorry to be late commenting! Had a bad month healthwise.. PS: I got a sweet blogcandy if you wanna join in! ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love the background you've made! Stunning. Thank you for joining us at Scrappers Deleght Challenge Anyting Goes. Love, Mieke DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway