New release Oddball - Part one - ripped papers

OHHHH WOW the new release from Oddball art is just FABULOUS.  I'm doing a 2 part blog post!  For this 1st part I'm using Image 305!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that set!!! So many fabulous possibilities.  You will want to check out the FB group for all the wonderful makes that the DT team have done.  They will inspire you for SURE.

I actually used 2 images on this.  One from the set 305 and the other one is the wonderful image 294 which I have been wanting to use for awhile!

I decided to make a journaling page for this.

The journal page that I used had already some paint and stencil on it.  I added some brushoes to make it fun.  I also put a bit of washi tape.  The images were colored with copics as well as oil pastels!  Love mixing it up and I don't do that often enough!!!

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Left of center challenges - theme is witch but I'm entering this as LOC
  2. Open-minded crafting fun - favorite technique - I just ADORE doing mixed media it's really freeing and having a page that is started that you finish this way is so much fun!  Hope you like it too!
  3. A bit more time to craft - Anything goes
  4. 613 Avenue Create - Anything goes
  5. Create and Inspire challenge - Anything goes
That's it for this post!  Stay tuned for part 2!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Hi, Ms. Vicky! Love your cover! Very nicely conceived and executed! Thanks for joining us again this week at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful journal page. Love your beautifully coloured image. Thanks for sharing with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your creation Vicky. Great colours and colouring (as always). Thanks for joining us at Open Minded Crafting Fun for our "Favorite Technique" challenge. Good luck.
    Lynn, Open Minded Crafting Fun DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway