Stars Celestial - RSD challenge success

Hello everyone!  It's time for my next post for RSD.  I decided to take on a challenge that my dad set up to me :)  He came over last weekend and when I showed him an icon that I had purchased in Greece that had some silver on it he challenged me to do something similar.....

WELL I'm always ready for a little challenge and that's what I did here.  If you want to see the little Icon that was the start of it all you totally have to watch the video.  So before we go any further here is the place where I got the image from the Celestial Collection sheet.

And here is the video of my make:
And here is the actual make that I did.  I hace to say that I'm super happy with how it turned out!

I hope you like how this turned out!

Here are the challenge I'm enterning:

  1. Alphabet challenge blog - Embossing folder
  2. Art by miran challenge - Anything goes
  3. Crafting-with-friends - Anything goes
  4. Creative artiste mixed media - Anything goes
  5. 2 crafty girls challenges - Anything goes
That's all that I have today!!!  Hope you have like it and that you will check out my video :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. a very gorgeous card!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Alphabet Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome that your dad gave you a challenge and it turned out fabulous, that background is fabulous, off to see the video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your creation, love the texture
    thanks for joining our challenge over at
    http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com.au/
    Debbie Dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great embossing pattern and I love the "window". Great card!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Artbymiran. Good luck! Nick DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Vicky. Very nice design. Thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway