Cowgirl portrait - The east wind

Hey everyone!  It's time for a new release over at The east wind and this time it's a great Cowgirl image!!!  LOVE her and just HAD to play with her to make a postcard (yup I'm obsessed with them but you have to admit it's awesome to make little reminders to the ones that you love that you are thinking of them.

I made a little video of my process yet again:
I have put this little postcard in my Etsy store and you can see it here.

And here is the make with this fab image

I used an image from a magazine cut out.  The sentiment was found on google and I wrote it on word document to be printed and added to this.  The washi tape that I have put on this is from a swap.  And you have to see the video to see the paint as well as the stencils that I used.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting from the heart challenge blog - Anything goes
  2. Crafty our passion challenges - anything goes
  3. Not just cards challenges - Anything goes
  4. Scrapbook stamp society challenge blog - Options layers - there's LOTS here
  5. The papergirls challenge - All about ladies
That's it for today!!!  Hope you have a great day!!!

Hugs


Comments

  1. Wonderful card,I like colours!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good luck and hope too so again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky fantastic and gorgeous card
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely projekt,thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you in the next challange to//DT Zora

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway