Noah and Celestial Sheet - RSD makes

Well I'm here with the second make of the day and this time it's some journaling that I did!  I had fun playing with the image Noah and Celestial-collection for RSD.  The challenge this time for the designers on the FB group of RSD is to use 2 digis... but I used more.  You can see my process in this video here:
And here are the pictures of what I made for my journal.  I used some great napkins, paint, a stencil from My Favorite things as well as paints from Deco art and liquitex.

and here are closer views on the 2 pages
 And here is the last page with the 2 sentiments - one that I found and the other that I made
I'm entering this journaling in the following challenges:

  1. 2 creative chicks - Anything goes
  2. A bit more time to craft - Anything goes
  3. Polkadoodle - Things with wings - there are 2 birds in the Noah image
That's it for this post!  Still more to come today!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Fabulous pages, I love your sea and clouds. Thanks for joining us in the Things with Wings challenge at Polkadoodles,
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway