Karleigh Sue Inspiration - Mary Jane

Well it's Monday!!  But the good news is that it's time to share some inspiration for the Karleigh Sue .  And this time we are sharing with you some fab makes with the wonderful Mary Janes series.

I used the wonderful Stoner Chick.  I soooo wasn't sure on what to do on this post... but then after thinking I thought of the song from the Beatles called Lucy in the sky with diamonds
 And here's what I made with this :)
The background was done while at a class with silks.  I added a bunch of washi tape as well as some letters.  The sentiment comes from the song and I wrote it on my word document.  I colored the image with my copics.

I'm entering this journaling page in the following challenges:

  1. Eclectic ellapu - Anything goes
  2. Crafting-with-friends - anything goes
  3. Crafting with an attitude - anything goes
  4. Through the purple haze challenges - anything goes
  5. Southern girls challenge - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!!!  Hope you have a fab day!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Nice creation. Thanks for playing along with us at Southern Girls Challenge.
    Vidya, DT
    Creativegossipgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your creation Vicky - the image is amazing but I particularly like how you've done the letters - so effective! Thank you so much for entering the TTPH (Anything Goes) Challenge this time, lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic way to use the image!! You've taken on the challenge wonderfully. I love all the different letters/fonts. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your collage. Very pretty. Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've taken me way back in time with this card! Thank you! So nice to have you join us at EE!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway