Oddball May Midway FB challenge

It's Saturday!!! YAY I'm super happy to have the full day to do just what I want lol.  I slept in late (1st thing on my list).  And I will be crafting as well today but since it's gorgeous outside instead of the blah rainy day that was anticipating... I will have to go and play outside a bit as well.

Anyway enough about me I'm here to share with you what I made for the FB challenge that is going on for Oddball.

For my make I made the card for my son that was turning 15 years old using the image 163.

The paper that I used is from Simple stories.  I colored the image with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC and it was cut out using the deckled rectangle from Spellbinder.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Art by miran challenge - Anything goes
  2. C.R.A.F.T. - Birthdays
  3. Drs designs blog - It's a guy thing
  4. Moving along with the times - Man or boy
  5. Star stampz - Birthday
That's it for this post!!!  Hope you have a great Saturday!!!

Hugs

 

Comments

  1. Love those free crafting days! Lucky you. Your card is wonderful! Love the image and all the great masculine details. Thanks so much for sharing your awesome card with us in the DRS Designs Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fab Vicky, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Perfect for a teen boy..I'm sure he'll love it. Thanks for joining us at DRS Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great male card, thank you for joining us at Art by Miran Challenge for our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway