Mixed Media Junk journal

I received a batch of FABULOUS stencils from Megank Suarez artwork.  I have alwasy LOVED her work and was SUPER happy with those.  I really wanted to get to playing with them...   And since I used her stencil... she was super nice to offer a SPECIAL discount code for my followers!!!  It's VICKIROCKS this code will give you 25% off her ETSY store up until the 22nd of May!!!  HOW FABULOUS is that?!?  THANK you so much MEGAN!!!!

And yesterday I was told about another Mixed media group on FB called Mixed Media Pick a stick (it's founded by a fellow Canadian!!!).  She provides you with some prompts for the week.

I had just the perfect item to transform using those prompts!  I made a little junk journal out of a calendar box and some junk mail that I received.  I want to use this to put some great Fonts idea that I come across when I'm going through magazines.  I mean I want to try out some new fonts and purchase books and such but there is a whole lot of them FREE out there for us to be inspired with!  Hence this journal.

You can see the process here
and here is the final cover but you really should watch the process :)

I'm entering this little junk journal cover in the following challenges:

  1. Inspiration destination challenge blog - Anything goes
  2. The crafty addicts - Add a sentiment - My fonts :)
  3. Digi choosday - Anything but square
  4. Creative card crew - Anything goes
  5. Crazy challenge - 3 layers or more - there's lots more than 3 layers especially if you count with the paint :)
  6. 613 Avenue Create - I'm going with the anything goes
That's it!!!  I wasn't supposed to do a post right now... but couldn't resist giving you the opportunity to use that fabulous discount code!!!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. What a nice mixed media project. Thanks a lot for linking up to our Challenge at 613 Avenue Create. There's still a few hours left on our current Challenge so, hope you come back and join us. God bless always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cover! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway