Challenge # 23 - Crafting when we can

Today at Crafting when we can challenges our challenge is Monochrome and our wonderful sponsor is


I had the chance to work with Hot Date.  This was a perfect image I find for monochromatic!

The paper that I used is from Desert Bloom by First Edition.  The ribbon comes from my stash.  I used my scallop square to cut out the digi and the matting paper underneath.  The sentiment that I paired it up with comes from TLC and is called "The heat is on".  I really thought this complemented this image well.  I colored up the digi with my copics and just had to add a touch of pink ;) 

I really liked the way it turned out! And when I showed it to work... somebody took it right away for a wedding anniversary.  They liked the fact that it was not the traditional look ;)  Really love it when others like what I make.

I hope that I will have inspired you to play with us at Crafting when we can challenges.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Lej designs challenge blog - anything goes (2nd entry)
  2. Simon says stamp and show - no rule
  3. Dude time doodles - anything goes (masculine)
  4. Fresh brewed designs - food and drink (went for the drink ;) )
  5. Atcs with attitude - Anything goes
I'm going back to my vacation!  Hope you are enjoying yourself as well!  Don't forget to leave me a comment I really love to read them.

Vicky
xo






Comments

  1. Super cute, love the sentiment and that pretty ribbon....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card vicky hope your enjoying your holiday hugs vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image and card. Love that ribbon too. So glad you joined us for the Anything Goes (for a dude) challenge at Dude TIme Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a lovely card.Thanks for sharing it with us at ATCs and Cards with Attitude

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Vicky, I like the cups and the big bow, Thanks for joining in with us at Dudetime Doodles this week, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card and great sentiment. Love the image and layout. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Monochrome look Vicky! Hope your weekend is going well, Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. FAB card love the image. Thank you for joining us at LEJ Designs and good luck. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining in the fun at Dude Time Doodles this week! I love the image you've used, no wonder it was snapped up!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great image and I love your bow.
    Thanks for joining us over on ATCs With Attitude.
    Hugs Alison x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute Vicky! Love the image. Thanks for joining this week's challenge at Dude Time Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow - this is soo fun! I love the sentiment - image combo - made me smile. Super entry for Dude Time Doodles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cheeky! I love that sentiment. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  15. fab work Vicky - thanks for joining us again at LEJ Designs this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is GORGEOUS!!! LOVE the bow and the sentiment is perfect! HEHEHE!! LOVE IT!
    Thanks for sharing at Freshly Brewed Challenges food and drink challenge. So happy to be able to sponsor Crafting When we Can!

    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really gorgeous, I love that big bow, thank you for joining in with the ATC's & Cards with attitude challenge
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway