So very lucky

I've been truly blessed ever since I started this blog.  I've been able to join wonderful design teams!  And this weekend I learned 2 wonderful news.

The 1st is that I'm now a member of the OSAAT blog!  I'm so very excited.  For those following my blog I've been participating in a lot of their amazing challenges and actually won 3 times ;)  Now I won't  be the winner so I hope that you will take my place!  But I'll be creating still with their wonderful digis.

My other wonderful news is the reason for this post.  I had communicated with the artist at When the scrap hits the fun.  I don't know if you are familiar with her work.  I used one of her awesome digis on the post here.  She was looking for people to design with her artwork.  And I made the team!!!!  WOW so very excited.  I hope that what you see from me will make you want to go and check out her digis and encourage her to continue.

Here's my card:
As you know I'm crazy these  days about easel cards lol  So I just had to make one.  I used some new spellbinders dies Square swatches that I purchased on Friday.  The paper comes from BBP cardstock and the paper underneath the bear is from Fancy pants - Beach bum 6x6.  The polka dot is from my stash.  I colored her up with my copics.  I also did "faux stiching" around my green paper.  Of course I added some Robin's Nest dew drops in green (just got those ;))) )

Here's a closer look at the sooo sweet image:
Isn't she cuuuuute!  She's part of the new series that Marion just released.  You should join in the e-mail list to receive all her updates.
Here's the closer look at the sentiment:
It's going to make one perfect card for my neighbor who will be taking care of my cats and my house while I'm away!!!

Here's the look on the side of the card:

I really hope that you will be inspired to go and check out the wonderful work that she does When the scrap hits the fun.

I'm entering this little summery card in the following challenges:
  1. Flourishes - Summer theme
  2. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
  3. Crafty sentiments - Summertime (3rd entry)
  4. Sassy cheryls challenge - Anything goes
  5. Whimsy inspires - anything goes (3rd entry)
  6. Paper-crafting journey - Summer
  7. Cardmadfairy's Digi Days - Digi with summertime theme
  8. Lexis creations - for a friend
  9. Catch the bug blog - Anything goes
This is it for me for today!  Wow 3 post in one day ;)  I didn't post much on the weekend... I was busy preparing for my vacation and of course creating these cards ;)  At least one more tomorrow!

Vicky
xo





Comments

  1. Hello again Vicky. Wow, this is so very striking. Gorgeous colours and rfab image too.
    Well done on your two new positions, youa re going to be kept very busy.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on BOTH! Well deserved. This is a beautiful card. Just love it and your coloring is amazing.
    Thanks for playing along in the Anything Goes challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Congrats on the new DT positions. How do you keep up with them all? You do an amazing job on all your cards. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on both dt's! your going to be busy, but will have lots of fun!
    your card is just sweet as can be! love the easel design!
    Thanks for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl Anything Goes challenge this week!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cute card! Congrats on making the design teams! :)

    Hugs,
    Heather Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card .. thanks for joining us at Crafty sentiments this week for our summertime challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute is this card! I love your colors and coloring! I love how pretty your easel card looks and you designed it perfectly :)


    Thank you for playing along with us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!

    ~ Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful easel card Vicky, lovely colours,wonderful bow and what an adorable image. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations for our 'for a friend' challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Vicky. Back again, forgot to say thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations and good luck.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey sweetie welcome aboard!! just love love your card!! hugs
    xMx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Vicky!
    Awesome card! I'm also your newest follower!
    Your teamie from WTSHTF - Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous card- I can see why Marion picked you! Looking forward to seeing more creations from WTSHTF!
    Another teamie at WTSHTF- Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg i love it i am still working on my WTSHTF card thanks for the inspiration
    hugs tracy xx

    ps i am a follower now sweetie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, HUGE congrats! What a great bunch of news!!! Your card is adorable and what a darling image!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the card vicki and arnt the images just wonderful, cant wait to work with you on wtshtf emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Vicky, Love this darling easel card. Yes, they are one of my favorite cards as well. Your image and sentiment are darling. Thanks for joining us for the current challenge at Lexi's Creations: For a Friend.Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for entering our summer challenge over at The Paper Crafting Journey

    I have some BLOG CANDY
    on my blog if you are interested!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute card! Thanks for joining us at PCJ for our Summer challenge!! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card, love the sentiment! Thanks so much for joining in with the challenge at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days, hope to see you again soon.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on your great news and the card is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway