OSAAT challenge #122

I'm soooo excited!  I was only supposed to start doing cards in the middle of August but I just couldn't wait lol.  So here I am at One stitch at a time challenge.    The sponsor this week is Stitchy Bear!!!!  Those who know me know how much I looooove their digis ;)  I have purchased a bunch lol

Our challenge this week is Anything goes!  How easy is that for everyone?!?

So I got to play with a wonderful digi from April at Rheeces Scrap Pieces called Greenthumb bear.
Yes I know... another easel card lol what can I say... I was never making them before and now I need to catch up! ;)  So to make this card I used Bobunny paper - Alora collection in 6x6.  I used quite a few spellbinders (yes I'm addicted to those as well) Standard circle, Scalloped circle and for the sentiment Label 20.  The sentiment comes from My Favorite things - In my garden Jolinne (really love those sentiments for all the wonderful digis such as this one with flowers).  I added a little butterfly sticker from DCWC and ... yes you know it Robin's  Nest dew drops in silver.  I also put a red ribbon from my stash.

Here's a closer look at my digi colored with my copics:

I just thought he was soooo cute.  Hope you like him ;)  Here's a look at the card from a side view:

I hope that I've inspired you to play with us this week at One stitch at a time challenge.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Truly madly crafty challenges - Feature an animal (2nd entry)
  2. Simon says stamp and show - Layers
  3. Tuesday alchemy - not work just play (I find that gardening is so very relaxing!)
  4. LEJ designs - Animal
  5. Party time tuesdays - Let's get punchy (I used multiple dies for this card)
  6. Crafty creations challenges - free for all
  7. Art impressions stamps - Easel card
  8. Papelitos stamps - flowers
  9. Paper-crafting journey - Summertime
  10. Dis digi designs challenge - Pile on the flowers
  11. The poodles parlour - use a digi 
So that's it for me for now ;)  I'm on vacation!!!!   But I'm thinking of you all!  I'll pop by later and I sure hope that I have some nice comments waiting for me lol

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Love the feeling I get when I look at this card; it makes we happy to see all the bright colors!!

    Hugs Eva
    (DT mate OSAAT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Vicky !! Welcome to the team .. So pleased you wanted to play with us earlier than the first date lol.. Have a great vacation :O)

    Choccy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable bear...and your papers are lovely! xx Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely creation, love your layout and that adorable image
    Deb
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab fun card,love the image and the layout. Thank you for joining us at LEJ Designs this week and good luck. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous easel card! Gardening is very rewarding if you put the time into it. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Tuesday Alchemy!

    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful easel card Vicky!!!
    Thanks for joining in over at TMC Challenge.
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet image and lovely easel card! Glad you joined us at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to the Team Vicky!!!! Glad to have you with us. Your card are sweet.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at PCJ for our Summer challenge!! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Vicky. What a fab and fun card. Love that cute image. Lovely papers and design too. Very colourful and effective.
    Please never apologise for making Easel Cards Vicky, you make what you like, it is your blog. I love making this style of card too, you can do so much with them. Happy crafting, and I look forward to seeing more of your Easel cards.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is fabulous - thanks so much for joining us at LEJ designs challenge blog this week! Good Luck! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute teddy bear!! thank you for sharing this with us at Tuesday Alchemy
    *hugs* Shell x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the teddy bear! Thanks for joining us at Papelitos Stamps Challenge. Shannon83k

    ReplyDelete
  15. great card with fabulous colors!

    Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays this week!

    Holly PTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Vicky!
    He is so cute. I want to give him a HUGZ! Cool Easel card.
    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a super-sweet easel card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a gorgeous image and you made a lovely bright card :)

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway