Last post for the night today

If you are looking for the digi darla hop you can find it here.

So for my last post I have a Delicious doodle image that I purchased yesterday!  I won at One stitch at a time challenge, and I really wanted to play again this week.  But I also wanted to play at Delicious doodles... I really love those images.  So I purchased a few... this should give me the wonderful bundle of this months.
So as you have seen in my previous 2 posts, I am going crazy for the easel cards!!!!  So I have one more for you:
I just had soooo much fun creating with her.  She reminds me of my daughter who wants so much to have a horse.  She's called Friends forever.  I used Desert Blooms First Edition paper.   I really love the sparkle of the flowers.  The cardstock is from BBP Bazzill Basics Paper. I have used my CM border punch to make the easel base. The buttons come from a bag that I purchased at a thrift shop. The butterfly was cut using a spellbinder die. And I used pearls on it. The ribbon comes from the dollar store.
Here's a closer look at the image that I colored with my copics:
And here's a side view of the card:
To make this card I followed this great sketch:

I'm entering my card in the following challenges:
  1. Willow sketchie challenge - Sketch
  2. One stitch at a time challenge - use a digi (I used one of their own)
  3. Delicious doodles challenge - Recipe, 1-2-3 (one image, 2 dp, 3 buttons)
  4. Crafty creations challenges - 3 different embellishments (buttons, ribbons, butterfly) - 2nd entry
  5. Paper make up stamps - Easel card with a digi
  6. Dutch dare - flutterby butterfly
So that's the last post of the night.  Tomorrow I'm going to court.... I've been ask to show for Jury duty... yikes.... sure hope that I don't get picked... otherwise this would mean that I would have to be part of a jury this fall possibly... so let's just hope it's not the case!  I so don't want to see anything related to criminal activity and that's what it would be.  Please cross your fingers with me.

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Wow, a stand up card! I really like it!! That ribbon is just divine!!! And your coloring is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful card - wonderful coloring. And I hope you aren't picked for jury duty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous. Love tge colours and its a great take on the sketch.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty! I LOVE the brown tones! And your coloring is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so awesome to see that you have discovered easel cards and you like them. I'm crazy to them also. Although I haven't done three of them in a day :) Even my triple easel card took more time :) You are so good! I love your cards. They are beautiful.
    Thank you so much for sharing them with us at Digi Makeover Challenge - hope to see you back again :)
    Hugs, Eret

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful easel card with an image I used this week! Love those Desert Bloom papers - I have those too! Fingers crossed. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah this is super, Love the easel card. Thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie Challenge this week, Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, I love you image and your papers co-ordinate beautifully.
    Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love the colours.Great way to use the sketch on your fab easel card.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vicky you did a fabulous job on this card. The color combo and that cool die cut butterfly are truly lovely. thanks for joining us at OSAAT, and hope to see you back.
    Hugz,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! Great card! I love the image in this card, it just made me smile wider. She's so gorgeous. I love your theme, thanks for sharing this wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway