Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #15

Today at Jacksons digital expressions, our anything goes challenge's twist (if you want to play with it) is a wonderful sketch.  For those that follow my blog you know how much I just looooove those ;)

And to top it all of we have the wonderful:
  are sponsoring us!!!  How fun.

Of course you know me... I couldn't resist and just had to play with digis from both cies.   I'm so blessed to be able to do that.  I really count my lucky stars.

First off I would like to show you the card I made with Life gives you lemons from Robert Jackson.  I just loooove his digis.  I'm awful at doing African American's skin color, but his images look perfect with white skin as well... so I'm really lucky.  Here's my card:
I really wanted to give this wonderful image a fresh look and I think I have succeeded with this paper from K&Cie called lemon.  I really think it's perfect.  I also used a ribbon from Bobunny Alora Collection that I purchased at Ribbon Carousel.  The sentiment is a chipboard from Me & My big ideas.  I used copics and my distress markers from Tim Holtz to color this up.

My 2nd card is done with the image Isabella Beach.  She really reminds me of my vacation and makes me want to go back to the beach!  Here's the card:

I used Fancy pants paper pad called Beach bun and a Basic Grey chipboard balloon which I thought was perfect for this.   I also used some basic cardstock from BBP.  I used Robin's Nest dew drops and some ribbon from my stash.  I colored her up with my copics and did the sky with distress ink called stormy sky.

This is the fantastic sketch that I followed:
Sketch 10 3 color combo

I hope that I will have inspired you to play along with us at Jacksons digital expressions!  I'm looking forward to seeing your entries.

I'm entering Life gives you lemons in the following challenges:
  1. Paper pretties blog - 2 or more design papers
  2. Simon says stamp and show - sentiment
  3. Dream valley challenges - summer
  4. Memas crafts - anything goes

I'm entering Isabella Beach in the following challenges:
  1. Paper playtime - Anything goes
  2. die kreative n stempel freunde - Summer, sun, beach and sea
  3. ooh-la-la-creations challenges - recipe (1 image, 3 design papers, 3 embellishments (ribbon, beach ball and robin's nest dew drops)
  4. Crazy challenge - Under the sea or beside (here is beside the sea)
  5. Vo stamps - summertime
  6. Whoopsi Daisy challenge - layers
  7. Pile it on challenge - cute as can be
  8. Robyns fetish challenge blog - summer fun
  9. Papelitos stamps - Anything goes
I would like to take a moment to thank you all that left messages following my blog regarding my MIL's passing.  It was very touching and gave my family and me comfort in this difficult time.  We will be celebrating her life by a service that will be taking place in the middle of August.

Thanks for being there!  As mentioned I really feel blessed that I have the opportunity to do this blog and take part of wonderful DT teams and get comments from you!

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Your cards have such great colors. Your coloring is always fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great cards Vicky, I love your bright papers.
    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are so adorable. The lemonade stand reminds me of my children when they were younger selling lemonade. Oh, the memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, lovely layout and colours. Fun image too. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards. Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and fab image, thanks for joining us at Robyns Fetish summer challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your take on the sketch. Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Mema's Crafts and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isabella is about to have some fun in the summer, beautiful coloring and awesome image. Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just stunning! Love them both. Wow. Go girl again.

    Hugz- Enabler
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card. Love your colors and layout. Thanks for joining The Crazy Challenge.
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards. Thanks for sharing "Isabella Beach" with us at ooh la la. Good luck, from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ein tolles Kärtchen ist das geworden, danke fürs Mitmachen bei den Kreativen Stempelfreunden.

    LG
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely creation and thanks for sharing at Dream Valley

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is superb. Love the summery design and the gorgeous layers. Thanks for playing at Whoopsi Daisy and good luck. Hope to see you back monday for another challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the colour choices! thanks for joining us at Pile it on! good luck in the draw and hope to see you for this weeks challenge :)
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  17. Two great cards, love the colours and layout you have used. Thanks for sharing it with us at Whoopsi Daisy for our ‘Lots Of Layers’ challenge. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card. Thanks for sharing it with us at OLL this time.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway