Kite ants

For the Digi Darla blog hop it's here.

I just had to create another card with a  Doodle pantry digi this one is from their last freebie when you played with them.  It's called Kite Ants.  This time I did something different, I used the frame in word to color the background of the image to blue.  It was already on top of the wonderful digi paper from Tiny Triceratops:

I used the wonderful paper from Doodle pantry and combined it with red and blue BBP Bazzill Basics Paper.  I used a little ribbon that I had from American Craft (it was part of a pack from Winners).  I also added little plastic doughnut shapes that are silver, they were in a pack that I bought on sale, this is the 1st time that I use them.  And I used a corner silver embellishment.  The easel part is made using one of my ms punches.

I colored my wonderful digi with my copics:


I followed this sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Doodle pantry blog - a doodle pantry image
Crafty creations challenges - use 3 different embellishments (the little plastic embellishments, ribbon, corner silver piece)
Paper make up stamps - Easel card with a digi
Cutie pie challenge - one for the boys (3rd entry)
Hiding in my craftroom - anything goes

I had so much fun to create this card!  Hope you liked it ;)  I'll be back with one more post.

Vicky
xo







Comments

  1. This is great! LOVE your darling image--and the coloring on the blue is fabulous! The bright colors are so happy and summery! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours, great image. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie challenge, good luck, cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful creation using those pesky, cute ants! Thanks for playing at Doodle Pantry for our challenge!
    Hugs,
    Georgia
    DP DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a darling design! Perfect accenting and love the coloring. Thanks for joining us at Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 26!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. Nice take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Doodle Pantry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this easel card made with the cute kite flying ants - they are so adorable. Love your colors too!! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at the Doodle Pantry Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is another wonderful easel card, love the use of WORD to colour the blue onto the image background. I actually didn't know you could do it, will have to give it a go! Love your card, thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable! Love those pesky ants and your wonderful design. Great use of color and mix of digi papers. Thanks so much for joining us for DPDC25.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card, gorgeous image,
    Thanks for joining in with The Cutie Pie's this time,
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card! Great take on the sketch and the easel makes it even more special. Great job! Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card! I love your take on the sketch and the image is prefect. Thanks so much for linking up with HIMCR this week. DT AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, this is fantastic!! You can really see the sketch and even your colors are similar! Thanks for joining us at Seems a Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Easel card Vicky, I just love what you did with the kite ants. Thanks for joining us for DPDC#25!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous,
    love the image
    and fabulous colors!!
    Thanks for joining us for DPDC#25!
    Hope to see you again soon... :)
    Hugs Lorianna

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice kite. i like your card, it's very cute and such a fun card. loving the image on this card. thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway