Something fun

After the previous card, I decided to make another easel card.  Told you yesterday how I got addicted to them lol.

To make this card I used Bobunny paper from Alora collection.  I also used some tiles that I had purchased at the dollar store and never knew what to do with it... I have stuff like that which was purchased because I just love the look of it and figure that I will eventually be able to craft with it.  So glad when there is something that comes up that allows me to use it.   I used my CM scallop border punch.  I used a bugaboo digi image called coffee and then paired it up with a sentiment from Stampers Anonymous that I thought was just perfect.  You know sometimes when you are just not having such a good day?!?  Well this is the perfect card for it.
I colored her with my copics and added some little pearls for her earings.  I also added glaze on her glasses (but they were dry when I put in the plastic wrapper lol)  Here's  a closer look at the sentiment:
And here's a side look at my card:

To make this card I followed the sketch:

Well kinda followed... I'm usually better at following challenges, but this time I ran out of room... the tiles where too big to fit with the rest of the sketch.  And the sentiment too tall.  Anyway I'm pretty sure that you still see a big chunk of the sketch...

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sketch saturday - the sketch (hope you still think it's there enough...)
  2. Quirky crafts - make us laugh (hope you laugh a bit with the sentiment)
  3. atcs with attitude - anything goes
  4. Chocolate coffee cards - anything goes (my 2nd entry)
  5. Totally papercrafts - use a digi image
  6. Papertake weekly - anything goes (can add glossy accent and I did ;) )
  7. Paper make up stamps - Easel card with a digi
  8. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
So that's it for tonight ;)  I'll see what I will do tomorrow and the rest of the week.  Now I'm going to bed, I'm really tired after this looong day at court...(long story see the previous post ;) )

Vicky
xo


Comments

  1. Really cute card! Adorable image and super colors. So happy you played along at CC&CC! Come back again soon! Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fun on the sentiment and digi with the beautiful colors :)

    seo services surrey

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great card.Love the image and the sentiment.Thanks for sharing with us at ATCs and Cards with Attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made me laugh!
    Thank you for entering the latest challenge at the Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicky, What a fun card. Love the image and the sentiment - I know how she feels.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Totally Paper Crafts this week.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your humour! And you've done great with that difficult sketch. Thanks for playing along with Papertake Weekly.
    Hugs, Jacqueline (GDT Papertake Weekly)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the image and the sentiment is just fab Vicky. Make up has got to be done but I do agree - sometimes it is a waste. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly Challenge. Love Sharon (GDT). x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun take on the sketch and love love love the sentiment...I think that's why I gave up on make up all together

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superb card, I love that sentiment! THank you for playing along at Sketch Saturday! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This made me smile!! Great card.
    Thanks for joining us over on ATCs With Attitude.
    Hugs Alison x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. brilliant!!!! Love the sentiment
    Thanks for playing along with Papertake Weekly and good luck
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome Easel Vicky, You are awesome.
    We would like to thank you for Entering Chocolate, Coffee, & Cards Challenge.
    Hugs from Tammy Ortiz - DT Digi Team for Chocolate, Coffee & Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. lol what a fun card!! Thanks so much for playing at sketch Saturday xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. hehe lovely!! adorable sentiment!
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy Challenges!!
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit
    http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    for my free digis!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Easel cards are addictive, a lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at ATCs with Attitude. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great sentiment! I could say that about almost everything... !Thank you for joining Quirky Crafts Challenge!!
    ((Lyn)) DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. What fun! That senitment definately made me laugh! Thankyou so much for joining in with our challenge at Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a great card. Thanks. Lynne from OZ

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic card! The colors are very beautiful and the image as well. So fabulous, hope I can make just like this one. Thanks for posting this one guys.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway