Jackson's Digital Expressions - Challenge #13

Today at Jacksons digital expressions our Anything goes challenge is with the twist of Inks and such.  Easy right?  I know that I love to play with my markers and inks... so I figured I would join them this week and play along ;)

Our amazing sponsor this week is

For this week I decided to play with a altered art take ;)  I never do this... but I read the instructions from our DT coordinator wrong... anyway I was sure that I was making this for altered art and thought it would be great... when I realized my mistake lol I figured it would still make for a great project, just had to add a bit more inks! ;)  Easy peasy.

So this is what I started off with:
It's a little easel with a canvas.  The image that I was working with from Bugaboo is Frame it Today's menu and I thought this would be a great addition to my kitchen.  Since I have 4 kids... there's always one or two or three (if I'm not lucky lol) that complaints somehow about the food!!!!  So this is the sign that I will be pointing them to from now on ;)))):

Isn't it fun?!?  Not sure they will like it but I do!  So really happy in the end that I read wrong lol. 

I covered the canvas with DP comming from Colobok.  I used my copics to color up Stella and the pots.  Then I used my Tim Holtz distress ink pens to do the frame around the image.  And finally I took some distress ink pad with a sponge and sponged up the sign.  What do you think?  Have I inspired you to play with us?

Looking forward to commenting your entries at Jacksons digital expressions.

I'm entering this in the following challenge:
  1. My mums craft shop challenges - No cards allowed
  2. Crafty creations challenges - Free for all (2nd entry)
  3. That craft place blog - Anything goes (3rd entry)
  4. The poodles parlour - Use a digi (3rd entry)
  5. Simon says stamp and show - no rules
  6. Lej designs challenge - anything goes
  7. Creative inspirations - anything but a card

Really happy to have joined in today as I'm on vacation right now ;)))  Posting this prior to leaving... so I really hope that Mr blogger will be good with my posts ;)))

Vicky
xo

Comments

  1. Vicky it is quite cute. I love the canvas. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is FAB love the sentiment and image. Thank you for joining us this week at LEJ Designs and good luck. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hun this is gorgeous just adore that image and super sentiment,bless you too for playing at LEJ designs too Hun hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I love it!!! this would be perfect in my kitchen too! lol
    fabulous piece of work Vicky!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicky this is such a great little canvas and such a fun image, thanks for joining us at MMCS. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL it's really cute and it's funny especially because it's true. I think all mom's need something like this in their kitchens. Great job by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great fun! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really fun make and oh so true! Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what lovely cards you make Vicky.
    this is a fun one.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I need one of these - as does every mum of young children I think! Thanks so much for sharing your words of wisdom with us over at LEJ designs this week! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well good for you! Love the way it turned out. Not sure I'd have had to distress it though, a few weeks on my kitchen counter and it would be distressed alright, lol. Thank-you for sharing with us at The Poodles Parlour!
    {Hugs} Barb, DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Vicky - I was one of the winner of Challenge #13 (#52 Beebeebabs) for a free Robert Jackson digi I am not sure who to contact - I think you were the Host of Challenge #13.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Vicky, so cute and what a great idea. I don't have children at home but I get the grandchildren : ) Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fantastic canvas, the image and the sentiment really made me smile, whilst I am here thank you for joining in with the LEJ Designs challenge
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic canvas, love it. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog :-) Kerry x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway