To make this card I used Bobunny paper from Alora collection. I also used some tiles that I had purchased at the dollar store and never knew what to do with it... I have stuff like that which was purchased because I just love the look of it and figure that I will eventually be able to craft with it. So glad when there is something that comes up that allows me to use it. I used my CM scallop border punch. I used a bugaboo digi image called coffee and then paired it up with a sentiment from Stampers Anonymous that I thought was just perfect. You know sometimes when you are just not having such a good day?!? Well this is the perfect card for it.
I colored her with my copics and added some little pearls for her earings. I also added glaze on her glasses (but they were dry when I put in the plastic wrapper lol) Here's a closer look at the sentiment:
And here's a side look at my card:
To make this card I followed the sketch:
Well kinda followed... I'm usually better at following challenges, but this time I ran out of room... the tiles where too big to fit with the rest of the sketch. And the sentiment too tall. Anyway I'm pretty sure that you still see a big chunk of the sketch...
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Sketch saturday - the sketch (hope you still think it's there enough...)
- Quirky crafts - make us laugh (hope you laugh a bit with the sentiment)
- atcs with attitude - anything goes
- Chocolate coffee cards - anything goes (my 2nd entry)
- Totally papercrafts - use a digi image
- Papertake weekly - anything goes (can add glossy accent and I did ;) )
- Paper make up stamps - Easel card with a digi
- Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
So that's it for tonight ;) I'll see what I will do tomorrow and the rest of the week. Now I'm going to bed, I'm really tired after this looong day at court...(long story see the previous post ;) )