I just loooooved creating with the wonderful image that I played with, it's called A braid in her hair.
To make this card I used a wonderful paper from Desert Blooms 6x6 pad from First Edition. I used the die Fancy #3 from Sixxiz to cut around the paper. I used one of my EK border punch to cut the border on the easel card as well as the border under the ribbon. I combined it with some Robin Nest dew drops. I used some great ribbon that I got at the dollar store (got to love those finds!).
Here's a closer look at the wonderful image that I colored with my copics:
Here's a closer look from the side of the easel that was made:
Here's the bingo card that I followed (I did the ribbon, free space and flowers (the paper) so what will you do?!?):
I hope that I have inspired you to join in to our challenge at Tammy scrapin corner.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Papelitos stamps - shine (my paper is shiny and I also have silver dew drops)
- Whimsy inspires - punches and borders
- Lia stampz - Anything goes
- Crafts and me challenges - Ribbon and bow
- Divas by design challenge - anything goes
- Atcs with attitude - Anything goes (2nd entry)
- Papertake weekly - all things girly
- Especially made - easel card