Friday, April 3, 2015

Kitten with chicks

I'm almost late!!!!  OMG I don't  know what happened and how I almost missed this deadline...

I always try to play at the progressive challenge over at Gerda Steiner Designs.

Here's my little Easter card for my daughter.  I hope she likes it.


The paper is from DCWV - Everyday stack. I used my Nellie's oval dies and my EK border punch. I added a little ribbon and button from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the great digi colored with my copics and some distress ink salty ocean for the sky.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I followed this great sketch to make this:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Tuesday morning sketches -sketch
  2. Gerda steiner designs - Progressive challenge
  3. Craft for the craic - Use dies or Easter - I did both! 
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have had a great Friday!!!!

Hugs

3 comments :

  1. This is such a cute card! I love this adorable kitty!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card, I wonder what will happen in real life when cat will play with chickens ;) Happy Easter t you and thank you for taking part in craft for the craic challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness that image is just precious! I love the sky and how you've coloured the kitten! So glad you could join us this week at TMS!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest