I love you this much - Progressive challenge for MWLW

Hello!  It's time for so many awesome things!!!  There's a new progressive challenge over at the My Whimsical little world (with the image that I will be showing in this post).  There's also a new freebie on the blog and some new released images!!!!  Wooop woop as well as a great new video to share how Paola made that fab album (she swears that it's easy to make.... :) )

So let's get this party going shall we?!?  The freebie if you played in the last challenge is soooo cute and perfect for the upcoming mother's day!  It's called I love you this much so if you didn't play with last month's challenge you can get this one on special for the next 2 weeks!

The paper that I used for this cutie is from out of the blue - MME.  I used my nesting inverted squares from Quickutz.  I added a little tag from fancy pants - Happy go lucky and a sentiment cut with my deckled rectangle from Spellbinder.  I added some Queen and co just peachy bling.

Here's a closer look at the cutie colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:

  1. Catch the bug blog - Anything goes
  2. Send a smile 4 kids challenge - For a mom or special woman.  That's what I hope that my son will send to his grandma :)
  3. Cards galore challenges - Make a card
That's it for this post... but I'm coming right back with one of the released images from MWLW!!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Vicky, this is awesome! Love the DP's you used and the tag/sentiment! Love!

    Amy
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too stinkin cute Vicky! such a sweet sentiment...perfect.....annnnd the album is easy..just you wait and see when you make it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Like how you did the sentiment on the tag.
    Kathy D.
    www.dunnitagaindesigns.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card with a great sentiment! Thank you for entering the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge , “Make a card”. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great face on your young boy Vicky - you are really getting your coloring on girl! Thanks for joining us at Send a Smile 4 Kids. Appreciate your entry. Take care and have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute cute! Thanks for joining us for the ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge at Bugaboo Stamps’ Catch the Bug blog this week. I’m holding thumbs that you are one of the lucky winners! Please join us again soon.
    Love
    Jen L
    Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10