Oddball - Anything goes

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new FB challenge for Oddball Design where it's always Anything goes so long as you use a digi from Oddball!

I have been inspired by a friend Bonnie to try to alter some children's book!!!!  It's such a fun recycled project!!!!  A great way to be creative!!!

This book is all about coffee!!!  And here's the cover as well as the great 1st page using an oddball design image called Image 34 and I thought he was just perfect for the 1st page of this little coffee book... It's all about what happens without coffee...

 This is the cover where I used soe Deco Art Tan paint. I used some tape that is used for dry-walling for the top and used my copics on this.  The little round pieces are from a piece of cardstock purchased at AC Moores.  I used some bean and coffee stamps from Purple onions.  I stamped it with some Archived ink.  The sentiment was written using my Faber Castel Pitt pen black (my new favorite pen!!!!!)

And here's the 1st page!!! I thought it was so fun that it really needed to be bright!!!

The sentiment on the left end side were done with a label maker.  I then wrote with a stencil with my black pitt pen the rest of the no..... I also used some Cobalt blue pitt pen for the swirls.  The sentiments are from Create with TLC.

Here's a closer look at the sheep colored a bit with my copics.
And the awesome sentiments that I have used for the opposite page :)
I'm entering this little altered book in the following challenges:

  1. Through the Craftroom door - anything goes
  2. Not just cards challenges - anything goes
  3. The paper nest dolls challenge - Anything goes
  4. Through the purple haze challenges - anything goes
That's it for me for now... but I'm here for more soon!!!  So please stay back!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. EEEK! How fun! Can't wait to see more pages. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card!​ Thanks for sharing ​your talents​​ with us at Through the Craft Room Door. Hope to see you again soon and good luck in the prize draw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super so well done....love it.

    Fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great Vicky - so creative and such fun! Thank you for entering the TTPH challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us over at TTPH.

    DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being an avid coffee fan this made me smile...Thank you for sharing...

    Andrea DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10