Karleigh Sue Sexy Challenge - Foolish thoughts

Hello!  It's time for a new SEXY challenge over at Karleigh Sue Challenge and for this one I played with the super sexy Naughty Santa.  The challenge is Foolish Thoughts so that can be a lot of stuff... :)

I decided to play and journal with her :)  I printed the image twice so that I could decoupage the hand section and play with it with an added sentiment hidden under the main list and you can see the little button and twine to lift it up.

I used some black paint with some lace as the template.    The sentiments are from Ranger Dylusions Christmas words.  I used some lips and heart stickers.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.
Here's the look at the list lifted up for some added naughtiness
I'm entering this journal page in the following challenges:

  1. Crafty sentiments - Anything goes
  2. Papertake weekly - Words words words - there's lots on here
  3. Pinspirational challenges - Anything goes
That's it for this post :)  Hope you come and play with us this month!!!  There are more post to come up so please come back.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Cool card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10