Doodle Pantry - Anything goes April challenge

Hello everyone!  It's time for the new Anything goes Doodle Pantry challenge!  There are so many fabulous digis from Doodle Pantry that it's hard to decide which one we should use!

I needed a little Easter card for my nephew and I thought the cute set Easter Egg Ants would be just perfect for this.  I chose the precolored image to make it easier for me.  My scrap room is in total disarray because of my washer that is broken and being replaced.... so I can't put my stuff back together until that is done... in the meantime it means crafting is a lot harder.

Easter Egg Ants

The sentiment is from the great set Salutations Françaises!  The only set of digi sentiment you need for all occasions!!!  At 2$ for this set you totally CAN'T go wrong!!!
Salutations Francaises

Here's my little card with this adorable little image.
The papers are from my scrap pile!  Trying to reduce it!!!  I used my Nellie's ovals as well to make this and embellished with a little sticker from the dollar store.

Here's a closer look at the precolored image and the great sentiment
I'm entering this little Easter card in the following challenges:
  1. Cardz 4 guyz - Something beginning with an s - Sticker
  2. Digi choosday - Ovals/Easter - there's both ovals and Easter
  3. 2 cute ink challenges - Easter
That's it for this post.  But there's more to come... yup there is!!!!  Hope you do come back for it!!!

Hugs


Comments

  1. Thanks so much for joining in with us at Cardz 4 Guyz with your pretty Easter image. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute! And your coloring is beautiful! Good luck and thanks for joing our challenge at 2 Cute Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I need that sentiment sheet, I have family living in France and it would be perfect for them. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun image for an Easter card for a little boy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have always loved this image and love what you did. Brought a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow fantastic coloring x Thankyou for joining us over at Digi Chooseday Lynda DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicky that sticker goes so perfectly with the image, great Easter card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10