Gert and Eun - Path of Positivity challenge - Midway post - Growth

It's time for the midway post over at Path of Positivity Challenge and this time around our sponsor are:
SNS Blinkie

It's been a really really hard day today..... I had to get our little dog Chanel put down.... and yeah.... it's been super hard.  But the vet did have some cats that needed to be adopted.... so I figured this would be a great new addition to the family.  So Leonard now joined the family.  The cats and dogs are thinking that we are nuts.... but so did all the others ones before them.... so... lol

The image that I used this time around is Gert and Eun  She reminded me of my amazing friend Cinzia.  I figured that as older friends this is what I would like to be later on!!!!!  We will be on a beach and just enjoy the time together.  So I did a page with her in mind.

The paper that is sand is from Paper House - Beaches.  I used my Nesting Scallop ovals. I added some pads from Smash Pad from Special occasions.

I colored this image with my copics.  The sentiments are from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this journal page in the following challenges:
  1. Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - Anything but a card
  2. Moving along with the times - Anything but a square card
  3. Word art wednesday - Anything goes
That's it for me for today... such a long and tiring day.... 

Hugs

Comments

  1. Looks like a great way to spend those golden years! Fun page. So sorry about your dog, our pets really are just like family. Thanks for sharing with us at Moving Along with the Times.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10