Let's be honest... lots of us would look like zombies if we didn't have some coffee in the morning... and even then bwahahahaha
To make this I used some Amsterdam acrylic paint in purple. I used my Black pitt and green olive pens. I used my saffron archival ink to stamp a sentiment from Sylusions - Say it how it is. I used some Metallic gold modeling paste with a crafters workshop mini ledger stencil.
I'm entering this little altered children book in the following challenges:
- Left of center challenges - Fun frights
- Haunted design house - Going green - she's green :)
- Ikes world challenge blog - No pattern paper
- Altered eclectics - Anything goes - Altered art
- Rhedds creative spirit - Altered art
That's it for me for this Sunday. Hope you have a great day.