Saturday, June 1, 2013

Fairies challenges #8

Good morning everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at Fairies challenges.  This time we have a picture inspiration for you!

The sponsors for this challenge will be:

and My Digi Store


For my card I used a wonderful image from Daisy Doodles that you can find here.  It's only 3$ for the set of 3 fabulous tulip images!

For this card I used some papers from Authentique - Lively.  I added a ribbon from my stash.  The paper was all distressed with my Tim Holtz distresser.  The sentiment and card stock was cut using my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics.  The sentiment was from Create with TLC.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Crafty ribbons challenge - Anything goes with ribbon
  2. In the pink challenge - Anything goes but with mostly pink
  3. Divas by design challenge - Tie a ribbon
  4. Fab n funky challenges - For the girls

I have one more post that's coming up!  So hope you will be coming back for it.

Have a fabulous Saturday everyone!

Hugs

8 comments :

  1. Beautifully colored Vicky. I love the pink and the design of your wonderful card. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card.........so cheery.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely bunch of flowers, great colour combo! Thank you for playing along with us this week @ Fab 'n Funky :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card with such a fabulous floral image... Your colouring is perfect and I also love your gorgeous design.

    Thanks for sharing at In The Pink this time.. hope to see you here again soon!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful papers, pretty colours and awesome bow. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and I love the pink colour scheme. Thanks for sharing it with us at Divas by Design this week
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card! The image is wonderful and so is the design. Thank you for playing with us at Crafty ribbons. Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest