So the great digi is Flower girl. I have used her before as well. She's so very pretty.
The challenge is to use pink. I think I have done that lol. I wanted to keep a fresh look so I used only the pink and the white. The paper is from Prima - Hello Pastel set. I have used my Lacey rectangles and my petite label 1 from Spellbinder. The flower is from the dollar store. I added a brad from Eyelet Outlet to the center. The flourish is also from the dollar store.
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and the awesome sentiment from Create with TLC.
- Meljens designs dt - Pretty in pink
- Lady annes challenges- friday-sentiment-challenge - Anything goes (last challenge)
- Pollycraft challenge blog - anything goes
- 2sisters challenge - Summer fun
- Send a smile 4 kids challenge - for the girls
I'll be back later for sure I have created some other cards as well yesterday!