Monday, June 24, 2013

Melonheadz DT card - summer fun

My last card for the day at least for now is for the Melonheadz Friends.  This time our challenge is Summer fun!

For my card I used Water Fun Bundles.  The awesome Waterwings boy and Towels.

I used paper from watermelon gazpacho soup.  I also used the great Dear Lizzy Neapolitan by American craft.  I used my classic square large and small from Spellbinder as well as my awesome sun from quickutz.  The letters are from American Craft as well.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I merged and colored with my copics.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Red carpet studio challenge - Going digital
  2. Scrappy frogs challenge - summer vacation
  3. The stamping chef - stars and stripes ( I'm off the team... but miss you guys!!!  Love your creations!!)

I hope you have a fabulous Monday!!!  So happy to be off for the day!!!  I'm hoping to enjoy some crafting time.  I need to get ahead on my DT work for the upcoming weeks.

I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 350 followers! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one…

5 comments :

  1. Oh Vickie, this card makes me smile! He is sooo cute and fun. Such a talented Lady you are!
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute card, Vicky! Fun merged image -- love the rubber ducky. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. HeeHee, this guy does need some sun me thinks...lol Cute, cute card...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Vicky he is just too stinkin adorable!! Such a fun card!! Thank you for sharing with us for our Stars N Stripes Challenge at The Stamping Chef Challenge!

    Hugs' sweetie we miss you too!!
    Jackie - TSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun is right! Your colouring turned out great. Love how you merged the images too.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest