Friday, June 7, 2013

The stamping chef - New release June 7th 2013

TGIF!!!!!!!

There's a new release over at The stamping chef.   It's the fabulous Jenna.

I figured I would do a masculine type card.  I don't know many men that would not love to meet her ;)


I used some paper from my leftover stash!!!  Just love being able to use the stuff that I have!   I added a little ribbon from my stash.  The border punch is from Martha Steward.  I used my fancy tag 2 from spellbinder to cut the sentiment.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi that I colored with my copics.  I used a wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC
 I followed this awesome sketch:












I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sweet-sunday-sketch-challenge-185 - Sketch
  2. Aud sentiments challenge blog - anything goes
I hope you have liked my card!!!  I'm sooo glad it's Friday!  I'm looking forward to more creating this weekend!!!!

Hugs

7 comments :

  1. Loving your twist on a masculine card. Gorgeous. Thanks so much for taking part in my 600 Follower Give Away.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Vicky...I love the coloring of her hair it is so shiny...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's quite the beauty isn't she. You did a fabo job on her hair and jeans. Very impressive. I also like your take on the sketch. Great choice of colours again too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky your card is gorgeous. I love the new image and you colored her so well. Great paper choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments. Don't forget we are having a DT call. There is still time to enter
    Hugs,
    Julie t

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card you have made. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest