So it's about Zombies vs normal and it's Victorian images vs Zombie ones! How cool right?!?
The 1st make that I'm doing is with Victorian Betty.
The paper is from MME - Lost and Found Antique. I used some prima flowers from Genuine collection crochet. I used some resin bling from my stash. I used some vintage photo around the sentiement that I just tore.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with (E70,E71, E74, E31, E35, E000, E00, E04, E11, R20, RV34)
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with copics and fussy cut. I also layered this with some black. The image was colored with (R37, R20. E41,E42,E43, E55, YG91, YG93,YG95, C4,C7)
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics ( RV17, RV19, RV21, RV06, W9,W7,W5, T7, C3, C2, E000, E00, E04, E11)
The image was colored with my copics( BV02, BV04, BV08, R20, R20, E41,E42, E43,E55 W4,W8,W9, V17)
And I'm entering the Zombie ones in the following challenges:
- Crafting by designs - Anything goes
- Pennys challenges - anything but a square
- Left of center challenges - Fright night
And that's it for me for today.
Hope you had a great Thursday.