Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Paradise of Stamps - Bling

It's time for the midway post over at Paradise of stamps and this time around it's about bling.  This will be my last make for this team!  It's been a pleasure to be part of this team!   I'm looking forward to playing with you guys!

For my make I decided to use Mother's love from artidoodle/Delicious Doodle Etsy store.  I just adore Teri's images :)

I had a request for a newborn baby card and thought this would be totally awesome for it.


The other information that I needed to follow for this card is use the Mexico colors because the mom is from Mexico :)  That was a challenge in itself because well usually those are not the typical baby card colors.  I used my sewing machine all around and a little ribbon and safety pin.  I added some bling from Queen and co.  The paper is from Crate Paper - Little boy blue.  I used my curved rectangles dies from Spellbinder.

Here's the digi colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. 2 cute ink challenges - Baby theme
  2. Craft-dee bowz - Hand made bow
  3. Use your stuff - Anything goes
  4. Come and get it - Things that start with a B - baby, bling  and bow :)
That's it for this post... there's one more to come.

Hugs

5 comments :

  1. Your card is absolutely precious!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly sweet card! Love the pin through your fab bow! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ April Challenge, "Anything goes and include a handmade bow"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is stunning and I love your card! Good luck in the 2 Cute Ink challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Vicky. Such a sweet image. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely!
    Thanks for joining Use Your Stuff's blog hop!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest