Gingerloft - It's a small world

Hello everyone!  Hope you are doing well.  As this post is being posted I'm in bed sleeping lol.  So it's time for another challenge over at Gingerloft challenges and this time our challenge is It's a small world.  So represent where you are coming from.

For my post I used the image Barn with Trees.  Because here in Canada and it's true in Quebec as well, we have lots of Country side!  So this was really an appropriate image for this.

The paper is from Etcetera by fancy pants.  I used some eyelets and some twine.  I used my Label 11 from Spellbinder.  I distressed all the edges with my Tim Holtz distresser.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and some chalk from pearlescent.  And the sentiment is a stamp I had in my stash.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Hiding in my craftroom - Masculine birthday
  2. Kittybee designs - Birthdays
  3. art-11 - Anything goes
That's the last post... for now anyway until I get up lol ;)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Gorgeous. Love the rustic feel to this and how you have laced the leather strips.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky this is fabulous hun, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Vicky! This is very nice! Love the wooden-paper, twine and beautiful job on that image! Thanks for playing along with us for the A.R.T. "Anything Goes" challenge, and we hope you'll join us again this Thursday for a *new* challenge too! ~Cheryl, Senior DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I really like your card! The eyelets and twine look super with the wood texture. Super job! Thanx so much for joining us at A.R.T. for our Anything Goes challenge. We hope you join us again soon. Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool card! Thanks for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10