Scribbles design - Midway point challenge # 7

Hello everyone!  I'm here with my last post of the day!  This is being posted (hopefully) while I'm in some meetings... it's my month end and quarter end at work..  and that has meant some overtime... so after coming back from vacation, my computer (see 1st post of today) and work have drained me completely lol.

Anyway enough complaining, I'm here to share with you my midway post for challenge # 7 over at Scribbles designs and this time our challenge for you is to celebrate the nations.  So use your countries' colors. In my case that means red and white.  And for this card I really went CAS!!!!  And love the result.


For this card I didn't do much since it's really CAS.  I used some white cardstock as the base.  Then I used my scallop and large circles from Spellbinder.  I added a great stamped sentiment from Serendipity stamps - Sweet pea.  I got a bunch of stamps and it's nice to finally use them!

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored just a tad with my copics.

I hope you will be joining us!  There's still 14 days to do so.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
  2. Simon says stamp blog - Anything goes
  3. Cuttin and stampin challenges - Clean and simple
  4. Cuttlebug mania - Clean and simple
  5. Party time tuesdays - Anything goes
  6. Crafty boots challenges - Animals

And that's it for me!!!  I'm hoping that tonight I get to craft a bit.  I haven't done any cards for 3 weeks now... and well I colored a lot while away but now I really really need to get my DT work done!!!  As well as a few challenges that I really would like to enter.

Have a great Thursday.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Yay - a little sheepie :-D I LUV these little chaps. Fabulous card and superb CAS :-D
    Great to have you back xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card, Vicky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking there is a bit of confusion here bec. your card showcased here was shown at the start of the challenge and the one you showed at the start is being showcased for the midway. I had to go and check to make sure I wasn't losing it. Are you trying to trick me? ;O). Maybe some vacation confusion? LOL. Anyways, loving this CAS card. Very striking with the bold red against the white and one can never go wrong with Mr. Wool. Love that sweet sentiment as well. Another great DT entry!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute, my friend! What an adorable image. Love the black, white and red combo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10