Fresh Brewed DT post

Hello everyone if you are looking for the Calendar girl hop it's here.

For now I'm doing my post for the awesome Fresh Brewed design.  I found some pretty awesome digis before going on vacation that I knew would be just perfect for my camping journal!  So that's what I have to share with you.  I used one of the digis called Sand bucket that you can find here.  I made my cover page for my journal with this image!


Doesn't it make the most fabulous embellishment?!?  I used some pan pastel under it to create the background.

Here's a closer look at the awesome digi colored with my copics and some chalk for the sky.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I don't know about you but I never used digis for other stuff than cards...and occasionally other stuff for DT work that would require it.  But it's been so much fun to use them as embellishment for this journal.  It's also a great way for my kids to remember what I used to do ;o)  And eventually the grandkids will be reading this.

Hope you will have liked it and will be inspired to use your digis for other stuff and you really should go and check out the awesome digis that Heather as in store for you at Fresh brewed designs.  She also has some fabulous rubber stamps!!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Happy campers - Summer
  2. Belli challenge - Summer
  3. Whimsy inspires - Clean and Simple

Hugs

Comments

  1. Oh what a great journal Vicky. Love the image you've used and the splash of colour. Thanks for joining us at the Belli Challenge. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SUCH a CUTE journal. Very artsy and fun!
    What a special place to store all of your special memories and share them for years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover of your journal. This would be great to keep record of a trip to the beach. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think sometimes we get stuck thinking in the realm of cards. I have to keep reminding myself there are so many different things we could use images for myself. Now it is just a mater of finding the time to do so. Great cover for your Vacation journal. The sentiment says it all!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10