Tammy's Scrapin Corner Challenge # 77

Goodmorning everyone! It's already Monday :(  But the good news is it's time for a new challenge over at Tammy's Scrapin Corner and this time our challenge for you is your absolute favourite!!!  Anything goes.

We have some fabulous sponsors for you:
Our Wonderful Sponsors and Meljen's Designs

For my card I played with the awesome Ted Xmas from Bugaboo.  I thought this was the perfect time to get ahead with my Christmas cards!
The paper is fro Jolly by American craft.  I used my Label 8.  I added some ribbon from my stash.  And I put a bunch of little bells!  This is the 1st time that I use them... I have them since last Christmas lol  I also embossed and used some distress ink on the cuttlebug folder.  It gives some added dimension.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics, I added a bunch of stickles to the hat for added sparkle and the sentiment is from Create with TLC
 
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Dream valley challenges - For a child
  2. Quirky crafts - Use some of the triangles ( so here's mine... hope it counts - Bugaboo image, charm (the bells), and the backing paper that I made is the embossing with the distress ink))
  3. Hobby house challenge - Christmas
  4. Jingle belles rock - Tic tac toe ( did embossing, red or green (actually both), die cut)
I still have 2 more posts coming up!  Hope you will be coming back for them.  In case you don't I wish you a fabulous week!

Hugs

Comments

  1. He is cute Vicky, wow you have been busy hun, love and hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Vicky, I love it very much! Super card. Thank you for joining Quirk Crafts this challenge!!
    ((Lyn))DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful thank you so much for joining us at the Hobby House for our Christmas Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the die cut layered frames ... and what a Christmas cutie ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Vicky it's very pretty. i love bear image. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh, that little xmas jbear is just waaaaaaay too sweet! thanks for joining in our JINGLE BELLES tic-tac-toe game! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Vicky. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10