DDC # 74 - Ice cream flavor

Our challenge for you at Digi darlas this time is ice cream flavor.

For my card I used Digi Darla Tandem bike.  I thought it was the perfect digi for my anniversary card.  I'll have been married for 17 years this upcoming Saturday!!!  We've been together for 22 and wow time sure goes fast.  If it wasn't  for the kids I would not realize that so much time as passed lol

ohhh and I almost forgot my Ice cream flavor is Chocolate, that's why I used all of the browns ;o)


The paper that was used for this is from Studio Calico.  It's probably one of my most favourite paper pad.  I used my Label 11 from Spellbinder.  The ribbon is from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi.  Since it's a silhouette I didn't do anything to it.  I used a sentiment from Create with TLC that was just perfect for this.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Dream valley challenges - summer days
  2. That craftplace blog - monochrome
  3. Just-add-ink - just add blokes  (masculine card)
  4. Outlawz challenges - Happy Anniversary
I still have one more card.  Please come back for it.  Don't forget to leave me a comment I really love to read them!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. What a sweet and lovely card Vicky. Hugs, Jen x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - congratulations to you both for your years together - that's wonderful. I love the tandem image for this occasion. It's very chocolatey too. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Vicky! How COOL! Love that tandem bike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a yummy card~!....
    Congratulations on 17 years~!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful anniversary card. Something out of the ordinary which is really nice to see. Congrats my friend. That is a long time together and so happy to see another marriage that has lasted.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tandem image is just perfect for your card. the colour scheme is great for your man too! Thanks for playing at JAI

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great Milestone Vicky and your card is perfect to celebrate with your man. Love the image & sentiment. Thanks so much for for playing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card and sentiment. Thanks for joining in with our challenge this week at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that background paper, and how you've used browns on this great card, Vicky. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy anniversay Vicky!
    Great card, love the layout
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10