Groove on!

I'm back ;o)  And this time I'm here to share with you a little card I made with the fabulous amazing outstanding promo set offered over at Create with TLC free with any purchases!!!  There are so many goodies in that set and totally perfect to go back in time a bit to the 70s ;o)


For this card I printed one of the DP from the set called Funkadelic Papers 2.  I used the great image Funkadelic love child and the sentiment Feeling Groovy.  I used some buttons and twine that I had in my stash.  I really love how this came up!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Gem challenge blog - B item - used Buttons ;o)
  2. Qkr stampede - Anything goes
  3. Whimsy inspires - CAS
Hope you have a great Sunday!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Waaaaaaaaay Cool - I LUV this one Vicky. Brilliant !!

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! What awesome coloring and the layout and sentiment are perfect for the image. Thanks for submitting it to QKR this week for our Anything Goes challenge. Good Luck!

    TRudy, DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10