Monday, April 22, 2013

DDC # 59

It's time for a challenge over at Digi Darlas challenges.  This time it's about Earth day and recycling.

For my card I used the wonderful image Dandelion spray.


I used paper from MME- on the bright side.  I used my scallop and classic circles from Spellbinder.  I used a die from Marianne Creatables Decorative Elegance - LR0157.  I added a ribbon from my stash.  I used 2 recycled elements.   1 is the sea glass that I used as an embellishments.  The sea glass is a gift from my friend Naomi who lives in PEI.  She picked it up herself on the beach.

Here's a closer look at the digi.  I used my panpastel to color it in.  I added a sentiment from Create with TLC.  The cardstock under the sentiment was cut out of a coffee holder ;)  So that's my second element.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. The sweetpea stampers - support of your favorite charity - I support "Centraide" which give food and funds to people in needs.  We collect funds at work... and sell items to get extra funds.
  2. Scrappy frogs challenge - think spring
  3. Joanna sheen challenge - Recycle
This is the post number 2.   There is still 2 more to come.  So hope you come back for it.  Looking forward to your comments ;)  Just love reading them.

I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 300 followers! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/04/giveaway-to-celebrate-300-followers.html

Hugs

10 comments :

  1. Beautiful card Vicky, fabulous recycling ...Thanks for joining us at Joanna Sheen challenge this fortnight.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Love that image :) I love the sentiment too! More awesome dies cuts and punches!! Just beauutiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Vicky! Such happiness and warmth in this sweet card - I especially like the circle shaded with the sunny-shiny yellow. Very pretty! hugs, de
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Vicky...Thank you for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers this month and hope to see you again..Good Luck...Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Spring card V!! so cheery and bright!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and I just love the effect in behind the dandelion. Overall, a nice soft, beautiful card.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. A elegant card and I too like the yellow behind the dandelion.

    Hugs Nick

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely work on this Vicky, so elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vicky, what a lovely card you have made. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this month of “support your favourite charity” and best of luck. What a wonderful charity to support. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest