Sunday, April 21, 2013

Gingerloft - Torn and Distress

Hello everyone.  It is time for another challenge over at Gingerloft challenge.  This time it's Torn and distress.

For my card this gave me a great idea to use the image Poe!

 

I decided for this card to do something different!  I torn a book... then I used the torn page to make a collage.  I stamped a raven from Stampendous and embossed it.  Then I added some feathers and a flower and brad from my stash.

I tore the image as well.  Here's a closer look.
Yup that card was made just for me!!!  Just love the way it turned out.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Left of center challenges -  I went for the anything goes left of center since I think this card is really not in the norm... but well fun to do however!!!
  2. Quoth the raven - Pick any three ( used Raven, Edgar Allan Poe, Flower, could had metal with the brad as well as feathers... ;) )
  3. Gem challenge blog - Distress
This is the 1st post of the day!  There's another one coming so I really hope you will be coming back for it.

I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 300 followers! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one…
http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/04/giveaway-to-celebrate-300-followers.html

Hugs

7 comments :

  1. Gorgeous piece Vicky! Great background and image and the embellishments are beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Quoth the Raven :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks amazing! really cool with the torn pages, and Poe is always great :)
    thank you for joinig LOC Challenges
    -Laila aka Koneko

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicky great piece love it don't know if I told you but I am starting a new challenge blog for dark work http://punkyougirl.blogspot.co.uk/ holding a DT call too
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABuuuuuuuuLUSS... this is really cool Vicky. :-) I love torn stuff. Thank you for playing along with us at QUOTH THE RAVEN... great to see you there :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and I love the way you've put it together.

    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous vicky.... love your card, so much detail. Thanks for joining us at QUOTH THE RAVEN love BDx Sorry i'm late getting round commenting.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest