Digi Makeover challenge # 58

Hello everyone!!!  This is the time for another challenge at  Digi Makeover Challenge!!!  This time it's about silhouettes.



And since it's the fall here and close to the winter, I think I chose this image because I would love to have the  spring coming..... yup not much of a fan to winter....

For this card I used paper from Spring Jubilee - Pink paislee.  Just love that paper with the little bird :D  I used a bunch of dies since I didn't have to color anything.  So I used Standard circle and scallop circle by spellbinder.  I also used  my cc design - butterfly.    I also used my memory box - lorelai leaf.  I used wild honey for the edge of the sentiment and the digi.

This is the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC.
Really hope that you will be joining us this week at Digi Makeover Challenge!  Don't forget to go and check out the wonderful cards from my fellow DTs.

For this card I would like to enter it in the following challenges:
  1. Simon says stamps challenge - Dies and/or punches
  2. Tuesday Alchemy - Anything goes

That's it for me... hope you have a wonderful Monday!!!!  See you tomorrow.  Don't forget to leave me some love on your way out.  And BIG hello to my new followers!!!  Wow I'm at 146!!! :D


Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Ooh, how gorgeous. You always find perfect sentiments to go with your image. Love your beautiful card!
    Hugs, Eret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sentiment with that image. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree w/you about winter coming. Brrr. LOL!
    Your card is Gorgeous! Love the layout, the beautiful butterfly and the sentiment you used! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a cute silhouette. Love the colors used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicky,
    Awesome silhouette, you did a very nice job putting this card to together. Perfect sentiment too : ) Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card looks so nice.
    Well done Vicky.
    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card, Vicky... I love the butterfly :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!! I just love that sentiment!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now this is beautiful Vicky...I love the sentiment and your dies. Very lovely. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway