Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge # 26

Hello Everyone!  This time at Jackson's Digital Expression the challenge is a sketch!  And our theme is Halloween!  Great time to pull out the ghouls and ghosts :D

For this card I decided to make a scene and keep it fairly simple.  I think it really brings the attention to the fabulous digi!  So I used to make this my Cheery Lynn design fence die  Victorian Picket fence.  The moon was done with my standard classic circle from Spellbinder.

I colored this image with my copics:
The wonderful sentiment comes from Create with TLC.

And this is the awesome sketch that I followed:
Halloween Sketch for 10/09

So will you come and join us this week  Jackson's Digital Expression?!?  I can't  wait to see your take on our sketch!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Qkr stampede - Halloweeen
  2. Crazy 4 challenges - Favorite Halloween characters ( this is soooo hard since I really do love Halloween as most of you that follow me have seen... but I really do love witches :D)
  3. Send a smile 4 kids challenge - Punches or die cuts 
  4. Broken box stock - Halloween card
  5. Paper playtime - Trick or treat + Die cut or punch
Hope you liked this card.  Don't forget to leave a comment :D  I really love to see them.  I'm coming back with 1 more post!

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Great card. Love your witch! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Vicky! Great design and fun witch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely AWESOME card! SO well done! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Thanks so much for joining us for our Halloween Challenge at Broken Box Stock.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling H'ween card, Vicky! Love the simple design, (great take on that sketch), your moon and fence, TLC sentiment, and your funny little witch! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Halloween Card Vicky. Love that sketch. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway