OSAAT Challenge # 137

Today at One stitch at a time challenge is Make 1 for Christmas!  So this is the perfect reason to start making those Christmas cards :D  I know that I'm trying to use all the possible excuses right now to get ahead lol

For my card I had the pleasure of using Wish upon a star from Kaz Kraftz.  It comes as a set with or without the star!  But I thought it was wonderful with this gorgeous star.
For this card I used paper from My mind's eye - The merry days of Christmas.  I also used some BBP cardstock.  The digi and the paper underneath were cut using my label 12 by spellbinder.  I used a cuttlebug embossing folder for the blue paper.  I added some ribbon from my stash and so is the charm that I used.  I used some Flower soft for the snow.  I added some snowflakes cut with my MS punch and I put a little Robin's nest dew drop to it.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  I put some stickles on the star.
Here's a wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC which I thought was perfect for wishing under a star!  I added some Festive berries distress ink to the sentiment.
And here's a closer look at my bow with the charm.

I hope that we will be seeing many of your amazing creations at One stitch at a time challenge.  Don't forget to go and check out the wonderful creations from the other DT!


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. ABC christmas challenge - U for up to you (Christmas)
  2. Do you stack up - embossing
  3. Crafty anns challenge blog - Christmas in October
  4. Eclectic ellapu - recipe (1 image, 2 dp paper (the one underneath the digi and the striped one, 3 embellishments (well I did 3 snowflakes with 3 robin's nest dew drops)) - it's NanaConnie doing the choice of the challenge!  So just HAD to play along :D
  5. IDIC - Embossing folder
  6. The crafty pad - Christmas is coming
  7. Crafty ribbons challenge - Christmas
This is the last post of a busy Sunday :D  Hope you have liked what you have seen and you have left a few comments along the way.  Don't  know what today will be like... looking forward to some quiet time before having a really really busy week!!!!
Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. So very pretty. Love all the layers and the texture and your sentiment is a perfect choice to go with this sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that striped paper and the ribbon, Vicky! Marvelous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Wow you have been busy!! Love your coloring.. Love the snow.. and that charm!Love the center of the snowflakes! This is fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. anything with snow is wonderful ;-)

    kitten - DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicky, This is lovely! What a brilliant theme we have this week! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Vicky, love the embellies :o)

    DT teamie from OSAAT Nikki :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, love all the embellishments and that star is perfect for her to be looking at.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl Your Sister OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card and your ribbon and charm are gorgeous. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great image & a fab card! Thanks for playing in the Christmas is Coming challenge at The Crafty Pad this week
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So, of course, I forgot to wear my Eclectic Ellapu DT hat when I commented before and to tell you thanks for joining us this week. Still, you know I love this card! Hugs.
    NanaConnie EE DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Vicky, I love that little charm
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. My turn My turn!!! I get to pass on an award to you!! Woot!!! Since you are one of my very favorite people :)

    http://scrapathousandwords.blogspot.com/2012/10/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Vicky, great card.. adorable image and i love that bow..

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this fortnight

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Vicky! Your card is very pretty! I hope you will be able to come back next week for another challenge at Crafty Ribbons!

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a lovely card, such a sweet image.
    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another beauty Vicky, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Annx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute card Vicky, I am loving that gorgeous bow. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Ribbons in our Christmas challenge.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway