DDC # 35 - White Delight

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another post for my Digi Darlas DT card.  This time our challenge is "white delight"!  Got to admit that when I read that... I started to have palpitations lol... not very fond of white... love it in small dose but to do an entire card.... that's much harder for me!

So I thought and and thought some more and then I came across this most fantastic digi called Angel up!!!  Oh that was all that was required for my inspiration to come lol
So for this card I used some paper from BBP.  I decided to do some embossing so that there would be some texture, so used the divine swirl Cuttlebug divine swirl embossing folder.  I used some buttons that I stacked up and I added a little Robin's Nest Dew drop pearls.  The ribbon is from my stash.  To cut out the wonderful digi I used my floral oval.

I colored just a bit my image with copics and added some stickles to it.    She's soooo pretty that she really doesn't need much.
So will you be inspired to play with us over at  Digi Darlas?!?  Yes it's not that hard when you have the right image.  And you will have lots of inspiration from my fellow DT.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. My heartpieces digital stamp challenge - Ribbon
  2. Paper-crafting journey - ribbon or twine
  3. Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes
  4. IDIC - Embossing folder
  5. Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - Monochrome
  6. Pennys challenges - Ribbon and/or buttons (used both!)
  7. Eureka stamps - Buttons and bows
So this is my second post of the day!!!  So please leave me a comment just loooooove reading them and I'll be back with another so don't  forget to come back!

Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. This is gorgeous Vicky!!! Love all the white.. amazing! her wings are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous WOW card - Love the image and that super bow. Thanks for joining in with the PCJ challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnificent, Vicky! Love that perfect bow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Such a perfect sentiment. I love it. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. White on white card seems always so difficult to make. But the result is always wonderful. I love this style of cards. Your card is absolutely stunning. Love the pastel tones of the image and fabulous bow. Magnificent card, Vicky.
    Hugs, Eret

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is gorgeous. I can't seem to handle white on white when I try. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a Beautiful Card, Vicky!! Love the White on White!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps!! Have a Great Week!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vicky, this is such a lovely card. I love the white and your angel is wonderful. Gotta love those buttons and bows...Thanks so much for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps...Hope to see you back again next week. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunning, class card. The white is so nice, well done. Thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.

    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous - I know what you mean about using white on white but this is so elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that looks gorgeous . Love the buttons and that angel is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing your card with us at glitternsparkle . Hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card and thanks for joining us on glitternsparkle xx Sam DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really pretty...Thanks for joining us at Pennys..
    Hugs,
    Shilpi

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a very beautiful card. For it being all white you did great with it. The angel stamp is beautiful. Thanks for sharing at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog

    Michelle (Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  15. fab card love the image thanks for joining us at glitter n sparkle and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just perfect Vicky!! I was stuck with the whole "White" theme too... but then read with a splash of color. :) Took full advantage. You did such a pretty bow on this! Awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Vicky!!
    I just love this card. OMW! That is my FAV die smiles. Aren't they all.LoL.

    Hugz
    ENABLER

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty Vicky, love it, thank you so much for playing along at Glitternsparkle, this week, good luck hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty!!! Thanks for participating in our MY HEART PIECES challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow... She is true beauty! Gorgeous colouring! Thanks for joining us this week at Glitter n Sparkle.
    Toni - DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. So sweet , very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody. Good luck! Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very nice card! Thanks for joining us at My Heart Pieces! Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway