OSAAT Challenge #136


This time at One stitch at a time challenge our challenge is a really easy one!  It's use a Digi, how easy is that?!?  And our wonderful sponsor is Joanna Sheen.
For this card I had the opportunity to work with Witch 1 from Ikes World.  Such a fabulous image.

For this card I used paper from DCWV - midnight spell.  I used Label 14 and Label 11 both from Spellbinder.  I often seem to pair those 2 sets of labels together...  I added a ribbon that I purchased at Michaels and a charm from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics.  I also added some Black soot distress ink to the edge.
Here's a look at the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC.  Thought it was perfect with this card.

You just have to go and check out the wonderful creations from the other DT at One stitch at a time challenge.  Some fabulous work.  And I really hope you join us for the fun challenge.


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. My heart pieces digital stamp challenge - Monochromatic (3rd entry)
  2. The hybrid chick - Fall/Autumn
  3. Craft challenge - metal on the card
  4. Craftymess challenge blog - Halloween
  5. Sweet n sassy digis - Metal
  6. Poe quoth the raven - anything goes
  7. Lej designs challenge - Gothic/dark
  8. Pile it on challenge - Holiday (well I'm doing Halloween here)
It's a quiet Sunday... only 1 post for today!  We'll see if I have time for another one later on.  My daughter should come back from a Scouts weekend in the middle of the afternoon and my hubby and 3rd child from their visit to my father-in-law!  So it might just be some family time after a weekend of not seeing each other!

Have a fabulous Sunday and don't  forget to leave me a comment.  Big hello to my new followers!!!!
Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. What a gorgeous card! Love the papers you used.. Wow!!! You are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very striking image and the sentiment is great. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so spooky. I love the card holder you use it is so pretty.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl Your Sister OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this, what a gorjuss make, thank you for joining us at Craftymess challenge blog for our Halloween makes

    Hugs
    Judie
    www.crafty-emblies.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the grays and blacks make this card just perfect for scary Halloween! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hauntingly beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at Quoth the Raven

    ReplyDelete
  7. Striking image i love it . You made it look very dramatic. It's stunning . hugs trisha . dt teamie .

    ReplyDelete
  8. brilliant card and image great papers and love the die-cuts and yes perfect sentiment thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is so great! Love the papers and textures. This is such a fun image to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the paper, die cuts, sentiment & design on this, Vicky! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is lovely. I really like that spider web charm. Makes the card. Great job. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow I love this Vicky. I love the colours and embellishments on this card everything works together beautifully.
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week. Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Thanks for joining the card caravan!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very bewitching card! I love the textures you created with the branches on either side and the texture on the frames of the picture and saying. Thanks for joining us at My Heart Pieces! Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous Vicky - thank you for using one of my images :-) x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway