Gingerloft - No coloring

This week at Gingerloft challenge, our challenge is about not coloring your image.... YUP no color!  That can be an easy task... but you have to use the proper image for this!
For this card I fell in love with Cello 3!  I thought it was just the most wondeful image for this type of challenge.  So yes I didn't use color on my image but I really went bright for the rest!   It thought it was the perfect contrast.

For this card I used some paper from Basic Grey - Konnichiwa.  I cut the digi using my rectangle fleur de lis, I used the square fleur de lis for the paper under the sentiment.  I also used rose creation also by Spellbinders.  The flourish under the flowers is from Dee's flourish #2 and I used the large flourish by Lalaland crafts.  The bling brads come from Eyelet outlets. 
Here's a closer look at the wonderful digi.
I thought this sentiment from Create with TLC was just perfect with this musician.  Because to be talented you need to practice practice practice!  So never ever give up seemed really appropriate.

I hope that you will be joining us this week at  Gingerloft challenge.  I look forward to seeing your not colored creations!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Basic Grey - Anything goes
  2. Anything challenge - make your own embellishments (made the flowers)
  3. Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes

This is the 1st post of the day!  There's 2 more coming up.  So hope you will come and check them out.  Looking forward to reading your comments!  Love to get your feedback it keeps me going!

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. This one too!!! Wow!! Gorgeous!! Gorgeous swirl and flowers!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Vicky love the flowers and the Image in just Fab, Thanks for joining us on challenges 4 everybody, Hugs Vicky

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway