Dutch Dare Challenge #188

This week at Dutch dare our challenge is to use lace and ribbon!  And our wonderful sponsor is Di's Digi.

For my card I decided to try to stay ahead with my Christmas cards... and to use a stamp that...gulp... had not yet been inked... yikes... I've gotten sooo hooked on digis that I have not played with my stamps in quite awhile.  This one is by Penny Black and it's called Mimi dear.

For this card I used paper from Basic Grey - Nordic holiday.  I used as well some card stock from BBP.  I used a few dies (Layered poinsettia, Fleur de lis rectangle, scallop circle, classic circle all from Spellbinder.  I also used Dee's wreath builder for the leaves). The ribbon and lace are from my stash.  I don't  do a lot of cards with lace... so this was a challenge for me.  I have it and love the look of it but I don't  use it a lot... what can I say that's why they call it a challenge right?!?

Here's the closer image of the stamped mimi.  I used my copics to color her up and then added some Liquid Appliqué and some glitter ritz.  I used the gathered twig distress ink all around the image and sentiment.
Here's a closer look at the sentiment.  I also added some Liquid Appliqué on it with some glitter ritz.  The sentiment is from a fabulous set over at Create with TLC.  You should go and check it out.
I hope that you will be joining us this week Dutch dare.  Don't  forget to check out the wonderful creations done by my fellow DT!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. The poodles parlour - Anything goes
  2. ABC christmas challenge - U for up to you (Christmas)
  3. Pile it on challenge - Holiday (Christmas)
  4. Basic grey challenges- sparkle
  5. cmc copic challenge group - spot of red
  6. Crafty ribbons challenge - Christmas
Have a wonderful Thursday everyone!!!!  We are getting closer to the weekend :D  Please leave me some comments, I really love to see them.

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Wow!! She is ADORABLE!!! I love how you colored her and the white.. AWESOME! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cute+glamorous look to the card! Awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how that getting hooked on digis goes! lol I hate to tell you how lonely and forlorn my rubber stamps are. Love that red nose on the image and the way you did the 'fur' on Santa's hat. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Vicky this is so fab! ♥ Supercute image.
    Eva Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cute! Lovely image and such gorgeous papers too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness Vicky...this is so adorable. Such a cute image and your card is fantastic. Great job my friend. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card. love the image. fab colours x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card Vicky! Love that image:-)

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute Christmas card...sweet image.
    Thank you for playing in our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge this time.
    Dorte,x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Vicky! Thank you for your kind comment on my blog!
    I love this card! That image so just so cute! And I love that sentiment too!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Extremely cute! I love it. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable!! I love your colouring, Vicky! Great choice of patterned paper and a sentiment as well!!
    Hugs, Lilia (DT Sister)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card!! Thanks for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge. We will have another fun challenge starting tomorrow. We hope you will play along again soon!!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    ABC Christmas Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww...cute card!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for joining our Christmas Challenge over at Crafty Ribbons.

    Hugs,
    Krafty Karen - DT.xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway