Tuesday Throwdown - Challenge # 121

This week at Tuesday Throwdown our challenge is Trick or Treat and the wonderful sponsor is


Just looooove those digis!!!!!

So for my card I was lucky to be able to used the wonderful Witchy Brew.

For this card I used paper from Authentique - Glowing.  I used my scallop circle and large circle by spellbinder!  Those are probably the dies that I use the most  :D  and I have so many now... but always go back to those... I added some ribbon from Michael's (the one from the States where the price are better than here in Quebec... :( so disappointed... it's terribly expensive...)  And I also added a little spider charm from my stash.

This is the digi that I colored using my copics and black soot distress ink.
I also added a wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC.  Just have sooooo much fun with all the wonderful sentiments that I got from the Halloween club!  And that one was just perfect for this image :D

I really hope you will be joining us this week over at Tuesday Throwdown!!!  Go and check out the wonderful creations that the other DT have done.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Dis digi designs challenge - too cute to spook
  2. 2 sisters challenge - Cute and creepy
  3. Craftymess challenge blog - Halloween
  4. Pile it on challenge - Holiday (Halloween)
  5. Sentimental sundays - Halloween
  6. Eclectic ellapu - Halloween (my 3rd and last entry)
  7. Whoopsi Daisy - Halloween
  8. Sassy cheryls challenge - Trick or Treat
This is the 1st post of a series... there are 2 other ones coming so please don't  forget to leave me a comment.  I really love reading them.

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Vicky, Your card is adorable. Love how you distressed the edges. Perfect sentiment for the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image just cracks me up! Love it! And the sentiment is perfect with it! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZER Vicky, your creation is absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the papers you've used and the darling frame you've created for your image!! :)HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is the cutest ever. I just love it. Thank You for shareing with us at Pile It On this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Vicky, I love your choice of dps and the blackening around the image ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGoodness this is soo fun Vicky! I've been loving everyone's takes on this Cute Halloween image! And I am really loving your Awesome choice of dp's!! So Spooktacular! Love it! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a gorgeous image combined with fab Dp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute image. I love it...That ribbon is wonderful also. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great Halloween card, love the image and ribbon. Thanks for sharing it with us at Whoopsi Daisy, hope to see you again next week. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. fab card great image and colouring thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning! Fab image and design and i love that ribbon too. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill A x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this, what a great take on our theme of halloween this fortnite at craftymess challenge blog, thanks for taking part

    Hugs
    Judie x
    www.crafty-emblies.org

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Pile It On "Holiday and Holiday Challenge” with us! Just loved your card, and hope to see you back here next week!

    PIO DT
    Jenn Zeeb

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so fun Vicky. I love the distressed background and the paper is so fun, perfect for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fun card. Love the image and ribbon. Thanks for joining the Sentimental Sundays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway