Digi Makeover Challenge # 56


This week at Digi makeover stamp we have a sketch for the challenge!  And it's such an easy one :D  So no reason not to play with us.

For my card I used Donna Fairy.  This was perfect because I needed to send a few get well cards.

The paper is from my stash.  It was used last week on one of my cards.  So happy when I can reuse some paper!  I used Divine Swirl Cuttlebug embossing folder.  I added some Robin's Nest Dew drops.  I used my long classic rectangle to cut out the digi and my scallop and classic circle for the sentiment all from spellbinder.

I colored the digi with my copics.  I added some stickles to the wings and some glossy accent to the syringe to make it look more real.  I colored her up in pink in honor of the Breast Cancer month.  I used Worn lipstick distress ink all around the digi and the sentiment.

The sentiment is from Create with TLC.  I thought this was a great one to make someone smile...  even if they are sick.

Here's the wonderful sketch:
DM056

So will you be joining us at Digi makeover stamp?!?  Looking forward to seeing what you do with this sketch.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Dream valley challenges - Go pink
  2. Simon says stamps challenge - Anything Goes
  3. Lexis creations - Pink


That's it for me for today.  Hope you will be leaving me a comment :D

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. This is so darn cute! I love the fairy nurse and the sentiment is funny. That paper is adorable. Glad you could use some stash. Wish my stash would stop growing and I'm in there all the time pulling stuff out. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, have you been busy, girlfriend! I can't believe all these magnificent cards! Love the pink color combo on this one. Terrific coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab! Love that you used the Stickles and Glossy Accents.. bet it looks great in real life! And that sentiment is hysterical. :) Thanks for joining us in the 'Anything Goes!' challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Supercute!!! Lovely pink project... love that silver embossed cardstock!
    I also love to reuse paper and things from my stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice take on the sketch, Vicky. Love the sentiment you used, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous sentiment, gave me a good chuckle!Love the pink and grey together and love the 'pink' nurse, wonderful colouring! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations for our 'PINK' challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie! And, that Confucius...one smart guy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Vicky. How fabulous. Love the colours, great design and fab image. The sentiment is wonderful.
    Thanks for sharing at Lexi's Creations.
    Love Sandra xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card will surely cheer up anyone feeling down! Gorgeous! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a stunning creation!
    Gorjuss colours and what a fab sentiment!
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Dream Valley Challenges this time
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway