Sunshine award!

Wow I'm really lucky to have met amazing ladies through my DT work.  And one of them my fellow crafter Susan Martin from Scrap a thousand words as awarded me with a wonderful Sunshine award!

Here are the rules:

1. Include award logo in blog post.
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you and include a link back to them.
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself, that you have made up yourself. (I might have to pinch a few!)
4. Nominate 10-12 bloggers and contact them at their blog site to inform them.

ohhhh so now 10 questions about me!  That's not easy

  1. What are the type of activity that you do if you are not crafting?  Well I was playing video games before I started doing this blog.  I really looooove Skyrim...
  2. What type of books do you like to read?  I really love the fantasy type of novels and these days I really love anything to do with vampires.
  3. How do you manage to do so many cards?  Ok I know that is one question that keeps coming up... I really need to be busy all the time... so if I'm not busy with my 4 kids I'm crafting.  I can't  seem to just watch tv...
  4. What's your favorite holiday?  I have to admit to loving 2 I really love Halloween and Christmas.  I decorate like crazy... not so much now since I'm busy crafting lol but last year I decorated my department for Halloween like a hospital ward!  It was crazy!!!  People loved it!  This year it's exactly on my year end... and with the new promotion... it won't be decorated.. I'm really sad about that.
  5. What did you want to be when you grew up?  I thought I was going to be a pediatrician.  That's what I was aiming for until I reached cegep and then changed my mind for University and went into administration.
  6. What's your favorite animal?  I have lots of pets (3 dogs, 3 cats, a bird, a turtle, fish) and I had more... but my favorite is probably the cat for their independence and attitude.  Funny thing is that I'm allergic to them... but still have them (see I'm really really crazy lol)  just love pets with the kids what can I say.
  7. Which is your favorite season? I used to love winter and fall... still like the colors of fall and the crisp air of winter but must admit to really loving summer as I got older.  Just the simple pleasure of not having to run around for mits and hats that are missing lol
  8. What type of music do you like?  I really love all kinds of music but my favorite is probably pop... just love the carefree aspect of it.
  9. What's a perfect evening?  Having sushi with my hubby and a glass of wine while the kids are busy and out of our hair :D
  10. If you would win a million bucks what would you do?  I would stop working and do volunteer work for the kid's school as well as for some other organism close by.  I would love to take crafting classes as well.
So now it's my turn to choose some people to pass this award to!  This is not that easy!!!  I would have chosen Susan lol but since she's the one passing it on I can't but just love the talent that she has... and she's chosen a bunch more of people that I really admire!  

I really hope that the people that I choose will accept this award.
  1. Chana @ Card-d-ology - She was one of the 1st people that I met on the blog!  And she's soooooo nice.  Such an inspiration.  
  2. Nataliya @ love crafts forever - oh my such talent, you really have to check out the work that she does... if you don't know her work you need to see it!!!
  3. Tammy @ tammy scrapin corner - She was the 1st one to give me a chance to be a DT!  Her team is amazing and so much fun.  Thanks Tammy!
  4. Choccy @ it's not terrys its choccys - Always super busy but always takes the time to check up on us.  
  5. Kim @ scraps of faith - Because of the most amazing work that Kim does I'm totally but totally addicted to dies :D  Thanks Kim for bringing me to that side lol
  6. Sandy @Scribbles by sandy - Such a talented artist!!!  Totally love the wonderful digis that she does, if you don't know her you really really should!  And to top it off she's a fellow Canadian!
  7. Lyn @ Spyders corner - Yup not the type of name of blog that I would normally visit... but this is such a talented artist, so very funny and so very sweet (she passed all kinds of tips to me who was new to this world) just love her!
  8. Christine @ happy scrapper sweet pea cards - Such talent, just love all the wonderful craft that she does and really happy to have been on teams with her.  She's really been an inspiration.
  9. Sonia @ skdigis - Another talented artist!  Just love the wonderful digis that she does so happy to pass this on to her.
  10. Cinzia @ cinzia-creations - She might not be blogging every day but when she does her work is amazing and comes from the heart!
Such amazing ladies!  All different and talented.  I'm really lucky to have so much talent around me!!!!

Hugs

Vicky
xo

Comments

  1. OMG!!! Vicky what a surprise!!! Thank you so much my lovely friends. I just stop by to tell you how wonderful your card is, and what a shock. Thank you so much for such a sweet words about me, i never think about my self that way.
    Huge hugs. Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Vicky, thank you sooo much and thank you for thinking of little ol' me! I will add to my blog asap!

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is that! Congrat's on the award adn I loved reading your interests.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Vicky! So sweet of you! And thanks for thinking of me! I've passed along my award! :)

    Sandy S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicky!!
    OMW!! I am in AWE!!! Thank you, Thank you!!! I am in shock!! Thanks so much for thinking of me!! Guess who it is ENABLER IN THE HOUSE! Anytime you need help with the dies or cards. Email me. I will help you.

    Love you sweetie/Miss you
    ENABLER

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway